Join our team of market researchers and business analysts.
Current Job Openings
Location: Torrance, CA
Position: Market Research/Business Analyst (Entry-Level)
Employment Type: Part-Time
To apply send your resume to email@example.com. Include the date (mm/dd/yyyy), your name, and the position title in the subject line.
- Perform primary and secondary research, summarize findings and write market research reports
- Analyze strategies of leading companies and scientific technology innovators
- Examine public financial reports such as SEC filings, presentations, etc.
- Track macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and understand the implications as it relates to analytical instruments
- Interview technology and application experts
- MS Office suite experience (i.e., Excel and Powerpoint)
- Undergraduate science degree or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, chemical engineering or similar
- Hands-on experience with lab and/or process analytical instrumentation
- Strong analytical mind as it relates to market research, statistics, and trends
- Effective communicator and resourceful
- We are a market research and management consulting boutique, specializing in laboratory scientific technologies and process analytical instrumentation.
- The $60bn market includes chromatography, mass spectrometry, life science tools, microscopy, spectroscopy, automation, equipment, material analysis, lab furniture and process analytical instruments.
- Our clients are manufacturers and suppliers of scientific tools/solutions that serve life science research, pharma/bio, petrochem/energy & chemical, environmental, and food markets.